Canada, Quebec, QuébecFinance and Administration
Founded in Quebec City in 2010, Petal is a dynamic and growing company made up of over 250 enthusiasts who have developed innovative real-time care orchestration and medical billing solutions for Health Delivery Organizations. Patient self-scheduling, clinical capacity management, care coordination, physician scheduling and secure communication, all on our innovative and secure cloud platforms.
Grow your career and have a positive impact on society by joining one of the fastest growing health tech companies in Canada. Join us in our mission to empower healthcare innovators and improve healthcare differently.
What to expect when joining the team
In the heart of the St. Roch district, in an open office environment like a startup, you will work closely with the company's finance department to support our growth mission and ensure the quality and consistency of financial information in a multi-company environment. This opportunity offers you the possibility of a flexible schedule and the option of working remotely 2 days a week.
Your daily life
During the day, you will be led to :
- Prepare the monthly invoicing of physicians and make the necessary manual adjustments in our automated systems;
- Participate in some of the accounting operations related to the accounts payable cycle;
- Participate in some of the accounting operations related to the payroll;
- Participate in month-end closing for operations under your responsibility;
- Ensure accurate recording of transactions in the accounting systems;
- Prepare analyses on variations in physician billing (adjustments, credit notes, new client activations, etc.);
- Follow-up with our physician customers regarding their billing questions;
- Follow-up on outstanding accounts with our clients;
- Prepare certain reports related to government compliance;
- Perform ad-hoc analysis based on operational needs;
- Be able to synthesize and communicate special situations or challenges to the manager.
You are a professional known for your attention to detail, rigorous and customer service oriented? Are you looking for a job that matches your ambition and skills? Are you looking for the challenge of a fast-growing, multi-site, multi-currency company? The sky is the limit! If you have:
- AEC, DEP or DEC in accounting;
- More than 2 years of relevant experience in accounting;
- A strong proficiency in the Office suite (Excel);
- A Strong analytical and synthesis skills;
- A strong sense of organization and rigor in his work;
- An advanced level of bilingualism in English and French;
- An openness to change and a developed capacity to adapt.