Senior Project Manager
Canada, Quebec, MontrealCenter of Excellence and Project Delivery
Founded in Quebec City in 2010, Petal is a dynamic and growing company made up of over 300 enthusiasts who have developed innovative real-time care orchestration and medical billing solutions for Health Delivery Organizations. Patient self-scheduling, clinical capacity management, care coordination, physician scheduling and secure communication, all on our innovative and secure cloud platforms.
Grow your career and have a positive impact on society by joining one of the fastest growing health tech companies in Canada. Join us in our mission to empower healthcare innovators and improve healthcare differently.
What you can expect when joining the team
Reporting to the Director of projects office, you will be primarily responsible for the success and management of assigned projects. You will work in collaboration with team leaders and product managers to define project guidelines and will be responsible for ensuring the follow-up and smooth running of project implementation stages.
Your daily life
Based in Montreal or Quebec City, you will be required to :
- Work with the development teams and directors to implement a project management structure based on Agile principles;
- Define a management and accountability framework;
- Identify human and material resource requirements, develop schedules and estimate costs for project activities;
- Coordinate project start-up, planning, execution and control activities in collaboration with team leaders;
- Manage and communicate a clear vision of project objectives;
- Establish and inform teams of clear priorities among project activities;
- Oversee project documentation and maintenance of relevant knowledge bases;
- Take the lead in identifying changes to the scope of work and ensure appropriate planning actions are taken with internal and external clients to re-evaluate and modify the scope of work, budget and schedule;
- Represent the project to management and ensure communication and understanding of priorities, progress and potential issues;
- Act as a point of contact to ensure constant communication, active listening and understanding of client needs;
- Take ownership and analyze customer requests to find solutions in collaboration with internal teams;
- Understand business issues, identify needs and propose strategies to increase the added value of projects;
- Coordinate resources associated with the project; Engage and mobilize people in the completion of planned tasks and proactively manage activities.
Are you an experienced project manager, known for your ability to deal with constraints with pragmatism and creativity? Are you looking for an opportunity that combines your passion for customer satisfaction, technological innovation and business sense? The sky is the limit! If you have :
- 4-7 years of project management experience, with a minimum of 2 years of experience managing complex technology projects;
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other relevant field;
- PMP certification or a Master's degree in project management (asset);
- Relevant experience in the medical or hospital environment (major asset);
- Knowledge of the main project management tools - (Macroscope an asset)
- Experience with the implementation of budget and schedule development techniques;
- Ability to manage multiple teams, strong organizational skills and proven experience in managing concurrent projects;
- Demonstrated ability to make and be accountable for decisions;
- An advanced level of English-French bilingualism;
- An openness to change and a developed ability to adapt;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and strong interpersonal skills.
Petal’s position on remote working
In our opinion, a company cannot claim to be modern, innovative and have the well-being of their team at heart, without attempting to integrate remote working to the level that their business model allows them to. Post-pandemic, Petal employees will continue to benefit from the option of teleworking up to the maximum flexibility permitted by the nature of the position and the smooth running of operations.
- A signing bonus of 1 000$ for your remote work set-up;
- Compensation that recognizes your contribution;
- 4 to 6 weeks of vacation per year;
- 5 paid personal days per year;
- A group RRSP / DPSP plan with employer contributions;
- A complete group insurance plan, from day 1;
- An annual wellness allowance of $250;
- Access to the Dialogue™ telehealth application;
- Access to the Leapsome™ employee engagement application;
- Flexible work hours and more.