Senior Account Executive (ON)
Canada, Ontario, TorontoSales
Founded in Quebec City in 2010, Petal is a dynamic and growing company made up of over 300 enthusiasts who have developed innovative real-time care orchestration and medical billing solutions for Health Delivery Organizations. Patient self-scheduling, clinical capacity management, care coordination, physician scheduling and secure communication, all on our innovative and secure cloud platforms.
Grow your career and have a positive impact on society by joining one of the fastest growing health tech companies in Canada. Join us in our mission to empower healthcare innovators and improve healthcare differently.
What you can expect when joining the team
Based remotely out of Ontario and reporting to the Vice-President of National Sales, the Senior Account Executive is responsible for promoting and selling Petal’s innovative portfolio of SaaS solutions, offering access to care solutions to C-Suite stakeholders in a B2B environment.
Your responsibilities will include driving revenue, adoption, and market penetration for enterprise accounts in the healthcare sector to meet and exceed your goals. Experience in enterprise sales as well as excellent relationship building, negotiation, and technical skills will enable you to be successful in this role.
Your daily life
During the day, you will be led to:
- Develop and execute on account-based strategies within the assigned book of business to drive pipeline creation, and meet and exceed revenue objectives;
- Travel within an assigned territory to conduct face-to-face meetings, demos, and discovery sessions with potential customers;
- Leverage your existing database of contacts to prospect high-potential opportunities and build relationships with key hospital players by phone, virtually and through face-to-face interactions;
- Help customers achieve their goals by understanding the foundation of their needs and successfully articulating compelling value proposition and ROI;
- Identify, surface, and address potential buying obstacles; craft personalized proposals, uncover pain points, competition, timeline, budget constraints; get the commitment to purchase; and negotiate the actual terms;
- Grow your network and Petal’s brand awareness by attending relevant conferences, workshops and industry events;
- Clearly articulate and demonstrate our value proposition, positioning Petal as the clear number one choice for prospects;
- Communicate and collaborate cross-functionally with sales engineering for solutions modelling, as well as with inside sales, customer success and marketing teams to develop strong customer relationships and uncover new opportunities;
- Enter, update, and maintain daily activity in Hubspot CRM.
Are you a tech-savvy, self-motivated sales professional, known for your capacity to drive new business? Are you looking for the opportunity to participate in the growth of a high potential company within a rapidly evolving environment? Are you looking for a rewarding job where you can be independent and leave your mark? The sky is the limit! If you have:
- 10+ years of experience, with a minimum of 5 years of experience in B2B sales in the healthcare technology industry;
- A demonstrated track record of prospecting, qualifying, closing sales and achieving quota;
- The ability to travel and work on the road;
- Excellent relationship building and negotiation skills;
- Experience communicating with prospects at all levels of an organization, adapting the sales pitch to each persona;
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, including presentation skills;
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit and autonomy;
- Fluent in English, French is an asset.
Petal’s position on remote working
In our opinion, a company cannot claim to be modern, innovative and have the well-being of their team at heart, without attempting to integrate remote working to the level that their business model allows them to. Post-pandemic, Petal employees will continue to benefit from the option of teleworking up to the maximum flexibility permitted by the nature of the position and the smooth running of operations.
- A signing bonus of 1 000$ for your remote work set-up;
- Compensation that recognizes your contribution;
- 4 to 6 weeks of vacation per year;
- 5 paid personal days per year;
- A group RRSP / DPSP plan with employer contributions;
- A complete group insurance plan, from day 1;
- An annual wellness allowance of $250;
- Access to the Dialogue™ telehealth application;
- Flexible work hours and more.