Director of Inside Sales
Canada, Quebec, MontrealCustomer Success
Founded in Quebec City in 2010, Petal is a dynamic and growing company made up of over 300 enthusiasts who have developed innovative real-time care orchestration and medical billing solutions for Health Delivery Organizations. Patient self-scheduling, clinical capacity management, care coordination, physician scheduling and secure communication, all on our innovative and secure cloud platforms.
Grow your career and have a positive impact on society by joining one of the fastest growing health tech companies in Canada. Join us in our mission to empower healthcare innovators and improve healthcare differently.
What you can expect when joining the team
Based out of the province of Quebec, and reporting to the Director of Customer Success, the Director of Inside Sales is responsible for managing the team in charge of promoting and selling Petal’s innovative B2C portfolio of SaaS solutions, offering medical billing and scheduling solutions to healthcare professionals.
Joining Petal means that you will have the opportunity to work on exciting and highly visible projects that have a direct impact on Petal’s success. You will directly manage a team of 3-5 Inside Sales Representatives that work to deliver best in class health-tech solutions to healthcare professionals across Canada.
Your daily life
During the day, you will be led to:
- Lead and manage an Inside Sales team to consistently meet sales quotas;
- Establish sales goals and monitor achievement, taking necessary action as needed to ensure targets are achieved;
- Assess and identify improvements in the organizational model, team member profiles and account strategies to continually improve and scale operations;
- Align key organization priorities to the day-to-day execution of the Inside Sales team;
- Implement scalable and repeatable processes, systems and best practices that are required to ensure improved operations and increased customer acquisition;
- Provide coaching and consulting to the team through conducting side-by-side observations, call monitoring reviews, leading weekly team meetings, and conducting regular 1:1 meetings;
- Involve yourself in all aspects of team management as well as direct interaction when needed during the sales process with prospects, customers, and partners; fostering teamwork and creating a positive work environment.
- Proactively collaborate with internal stakeholders to design Inside Sales projects and initiatives that align to key company priorities;
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts, including performance reports;
- Maintain consistent and current knowledge of the entire company product line, pricing strategy, value proposition and ROI of our solutions;
- Manage all sales activities in our Hubspot CRM.
Are you a tech-savvy, self-motivated sales manager, known for your exceptional organizational, interpersonal and problem-solving skills? Are you looking for the opportunity to participate in the growth of a high potential company within a rapidly evolving environment? Are you looking for a rewarding job where you can be independent and leave your mark? The sky is the limit! If you have:
- 8+ years of sales experience, SaaS business model preferred;
- 3+ years of successful team management experience;
- Knowledge and experience of the healthcare industry is an asset;
- The demonstrated ability to meet and exceed determined sales and activity quotas;
- Strong leadership, excellent team management instincts, and the capacity to motivate a sales team;
- Strong verbal and written communications skills;
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit and autonomy;
- French / English bilingualism – Strong English is essential
Petal’s position on remote working
In our opinion, a company cannot claim to be modern, innovative and have the well-being of their team at heart, without attempting to integrate remote working to the level that their business model allows them to. Post-pandemic, Petal employees will continue to benefit from the option of teleworking up to the maximum flexibility permitted by the nature of the position and the smooth running of operations.
- A signing bonus of 1 000$ for your remote work set-up;
- Compensation that recognizes your contribution;
- 4 to 6 weeks of vacation per year;
- 5 paid personal days per year;
- A group RRSP / DPSP plan with employer contributions;
- A complete group insurance plan, from day 1;
- An annual wellness allowance of $250;
- Access to the Dialogue™ telehealth application;
- Access to the Leapsome™ employee engagement application;
- Flexible work hours and more.