Inside Sales Representative
France, Île-de-France, ParisSales
Inside Sales Representative France, Belgium, Switzerland
Founded in Quebec City, Canada in 2010, Petal is a dynamic and growing company made up of over 300 enthusiasts who have developed innovative real-time care orchestration solutions for Health Delivery Organizations. Patient self-scheduling, clinical capacity management, care coordination, physician scheduling and secure communication, all on innovative and secure cloud platforms. The company is increasing its presence in Europe through its office in France and is looking for an Inside Sales Representative.
Grow your career and have a positive impact on society by joining one of the fastest growing health tech companies in the world. Join us in our mission to empower healthcare innovators and improve healthcare differently. As an ISR, you will play a pivotal role within our European customer centric experience by attracting new clients and prospects, nurturing the ongoing relationships and identifying new business opportunities.
- Conducting market research and analysis in specific products and market segments ;
- Leverage local digital channels, social medias, associations to connect with prospective customers ;
- Use inbound and outbound marketing to generate qualified leads and strengthen our brand ;
- Manage a pipeline of opportunities through the entire sales cycle from inception to closing ;
- Organize and update the lead status in the CRM, set-up automatic reporting and KPIs ;
- Monitor lead scoring and effectiveness of lead sources ;
- Maintain relationships with prospects at every stage of their journey ;
- Visit potential customers and set-up product demonstrations ;
- Send personal content, offer demos, invites to webinars ;
- Submits quotation and orders by referring to price lists and product specifications ;
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule ;
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending trainings ;
- Understand pain points faced by prospects, check for competitor products & offers ;
- Participate to exhibitions, webinars, conferences to identify and meet new leads ;
- Develop strong cooperation with sales and marketing departments ;
- Attend review sessions with management.
Skills and Capabilities:
- 3+ years background in business development within the healthcare/hospital sector ;
- Proven track record of building and maintaining strong client relationships ;
- Proficient in MS office and experience with CRM tools ;
- Familiar with different European cultures and business practices ;
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business Administration ;
- Experience in lead generation, digital marketing and sales ;
- Fluent in French and English, German is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written ;
- Passion for opening-up new markets ;
- Autonomous, independent, self-motivated ;
- Organized, rigorous, insightful ;
- Good analytical and synthesis skills ;
- Adaptation to fast-paced and agile environment ;
- Team player ;
- Passionate about customer satisfaction and success.
- Fixed Salary: 45 000 € depending on experience ;
- Variable Salary: 15 000 € ;
- Location: Paris or one of the largest cities in France ;
- Part-time teleworking possible.