Expert Administrator, Jira, Confluence and Service Management
Montréal, Quebec, CanadaInfrastructure and IT
Founded in Quebec City in 2010, Petal is a dynamic and growing company made up of over 300 enthusiasts who have developed innovative real-time care orchestration and medical billing solutions for Health Delivery Organizations. Patient self-scheduling, clinical capacity management, care coordination, physician scheduling and secure communication, all on our innovative and secure cloud platforms.
Grow your career and have a positive impact on society by joining one of the fastest growing health tech companies in Canada. Join us in our mission to empower healthcare innovators and improve healthcare differently.
What you can expect when joining the team
Reporting to the Director of Infrastructure and End User Computing, you will work with key stakeholders and process owners to develop solutions, supporting maintenance, continuous service improvement and new features across Jira, Confluence and Service Management platforms.
Your daily life
During the day, you will be led to:
- Deploy and configure Jira and Confluence tools, and support IT teams in choosing solutions;
- Configure the Jira Service Management Tool based on ITIL (ITSM);
- Configure Jira plugins;
- Define and adjust the processes to prepare for orchestration;
- Prepare and implement new tools (ex: advanced roadmap), approved evolutions and change requests;
- Analyze and create workflows and forms using JQL (Jira Query Language);
- Set up automations at the level of work processes in Jira;
- Set up dashboards and metrics;
- In collaboration with Jira key users, define, write, update and publish documentation dealing with the efficient use of tools, practices and procedures;
- Guide and support project or platform teams in the choice of tools consistent with the operational needs of the project or platform;
- Support project or platform teams in the sound use of tools and in compliance with defined processes;
- Build documentation and train teams on the use of Jira;
- Support the teams in the technical questions of Jira and related tools;
- Keep a watch on the stability and security of the Jira platform and ensure its alignment with the recommendations of the supplier, Atlassian;
- Prepare and maintain documentation required for onboarding users into the Jira platform and act as a point of contact for questions and requests.
Are you an experienced and motivated IT professional, recognized for your proven analytical and problem-solving skills? Are you able to demonstrate a sense of urgency, flexibility and adaptability while maintaining strong organizational and interpersonal skills? Are you driven by the unique opportunity to serve a greater purpose in the healthcare industry through innovative solutions made possible by people and technology? The sky is the limit! If you have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent;
- 5+ years of relevant professional experience;
- A solid knowledge of ITIL practices;
- A solid knowledge of development practices;
- Strong attention to detail and strong analytical, organizational and task management skills;
- Since you will be working with colleagues who are both unilingual French-speaking and unilingual English-speaking, English-French bilingualism is preferred.
Petal’s position on remote working
In our opinion, a company cannot claim to be modern, innovative and have the well-being of their team at heart, without attempting to integrate remote working to the level that their business model allows them to. Post-pandemic, Petal employees will continue to benefit from the option of teleworking up to the maximum flexibility permitted by the nature of the position and the smooth running of operations.
- A signing bonus of $1,000 for your remote work set-up;
- Compensation that recognizes your contribution;
- A generous vacation policy;
- 5 paid personal days per year;
- A group RRSP / DPSP plan with employer contribution;
- A complete group insurance plan, including dental;
- An annual wellness allowance;
- Access to the Dialogue™ telehealth application;
- Access to the Leapsome™ employee engagement application;
- Flexible work hours and more.